Bachelor of Commerce with Computer Applications is incepted in the year 2023. The department strives hard to bring success and development of the student community. The Programme by its nature comprises of Commerce and Computer Applications, incorporating technologies, indulging various software viz, C, C++, Oracle, Visual Basic and Tally. Department offers online certificate courses in MOOC’s, Swayam and NPTEL.
- To Shape the students to fit in this Competitive and Corporate World.
- To Mould the students to be successful entrepreneur competent in using advanced Technology.
- To provide a sound intellectual base from which an advanced career in Computer Application can be developed.
- To guide the students to appear for competitive exams and motivate the students to take up ACA /CMA/ ACS Programs.
Strengths of the Department
The programme empowers the students through practical training, skill based, job oriented and certification courses. It encourages the students to undertake core specific internships and projects to gain both theoretical and practical knowledge.
Envisions to produce digitally updated, value based, an academically proficient and a highly knowledgeable generation. To promote a global centre of excellence focusing on Commerce Education with Computer Application.
To develop the critical thinking and analyzing abilities of the students through industry specific knowledge and guidance. To enhance the practical skills through certified training and motivate the students to undertake professional courses and entrepreneurship. To provide commerce education along with the application of Computer skills to meet the Global Challenges. To create brand equity and brand image by carrying extension activities.
- B.Com Computer Applications
PO and CO's
- Learners will understand the Foundation and Importance of Computer skills which are relevant to Commerce
- Learners will know the impact of E-Commerce on Business model strategy.
- Learners will be able to prove proficiency with the ability to engage in professional courses like CA, CS, and CMA.
- Learners will be able to do higher education and advance research in the field of commerce & Finance.
- Learners can also acquire practical skill to work as tax consultant, Audit Assistant and other financial supporting services.
||NAME OF THE STAFF
|1.||Ms. A. Princiya||B.B.A., M.B.A||Assistant Professor|
|2.||Ms. A. Anithajanova||M.Com, M.Phil||Head & Assistant Professor |
- Smart Class
- Role playing
- Value Education
- Prayers at the beginning and end of the day
- Value for each month
- Industrial visits
- Internship Training Programme
- Research for PG and Certificate Course
- Business related Newspaper cutting and Newspaper Reading
- Participation in various competitions and events
- Paper presentation
- Creative Writing
- Counselling For Weak Students
- Magazine Creation
- Final Year students are undertaking individual project to know the area of Social Science Research relevant to Banking, Insurance, Entrepreneur Development Programme, Retail Management titles.
- Regular Seminars are taken by the Students.
- Guest Lectures are conducted for the students from Banks/ Insurance Companies/ Legal Adivsors/ Professors according to their subject experts.
- Internship for the First and Second Year Students to gain practical knowledge from Banking Sector and Insurance Companies.
- Student Assisted Training for slow learners.